MAKE THE BEST DECISION FOR YOUR ROOF AND HOME
One of the biggest projects you can undertake for your home is a roof replacement. Sometimes regular roof maintenance just isn’t enough when your roof is old or has sustained major damage from wind or hail. When you need a professional roof replacement, look no further than local elite roofing contractor Watkins Construction to help you make sure your new roof is done right! Servicing the Jackson, Brandon, Madison, and Ridgeland Mississippi areas, we offer a large selection of high-grade roof replacement materials from Owens Corning for your Jackson area home.
Even though shingles and other roofing components are the main consideration during a roof replacement, there are many other parts of your home that need to be inspected for problems. These include:
- Seals around skylights that keep water from leaking in.
- Vents need to be checked for screens that keep debris and bugs out.
- Gutters and downspouts should be inspected for proper connections, clogs, and possible damage. These issues could make water run into basements or on the foundation.
- Materials (such as flashing) that help control the flow of water need to be checked. They help keep water from seeping into your home’s walls which can potentially cause mold and/or structural damage.
- Cleanliness is important to maintain your roof, so it needs to be inspected for algae.
Why Choose WATKINS
You don’t pay us until your project is completed to your satisfaction!
WE KNOW MS ROOFS
Our crews have 20 years of experience roofing the homes and businesses of Mississippi!
You can trust us to give you a fair, honest, and upfront cost and we’ll happily answer any of your questions during any stage of the project!